This Book & CD-ROM incorporate the legalities and responsibilities of serving alcohol either behind a bar, at a table, or at an off-premise function." The Responsible Serving of Alcoholic Beverages training course provides management and liquor service staff with the knowledge and awareness necessary to responsibly serve alcohol in licensed premises.
Summary of Highlights
- Covers: Alcohol and Legal Issues, Understanding BAC Levels, ID Checking, Handling difficult customers, How to reduce liability lawsuits, Local Law Enforcement issues, How to reduce liability insurance coverage premiums
- Companion CD-ROM Included.
- Paperback: 376 pages
- Publisher: Atlantic Publishing Company (December 30, 2005)
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 0.9 x 6.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
Great Choice !
Your selection has been added to your cart