Not eligible for international customers (countries outside of the U.S). This item drop ships from one of our vendor partners. Shipping times average 1 to 2 weeks, depending on demand. Item will ship separate from the rest of your order.
The Garrett SuperWand® is a Hand-Held Metal Detector that is ideal for any security check-point. It is lightweight and can be operated with a vibrating or sound alarm. All it takes is a slight swipe over area to detect metals. Keep patrons of your bars or clubs safe from dangerous weapons with this Super Wand.
- Optimum sensitivity detects ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel weapons, contraband and other metal objects
- Self-calibratingdigital microprocessor technology eliminates the need for periodic sensitivity adjustments
- Elongated profile provides 8.75" scan area 360° detection coverage plus tip pinpointing for easy scanning from head to foot
- Easy and convenient to use with one-touch button and three-color LED lights. Green LED light indicates ON; Amber LED indicates LOW BATTERY: Red LED indicates ALARM
- Clear audible or Silent / Vibrate LED alarm signal
- Rugged injection molded constructionincluding structurally isolated coil for added impact absorption. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II and IV
- Ergonomically designed grip fits comfortably in virtually any size hands
- Easy ON/OFF battery cover
- Power switch and LEDs positioned for easy access and high visibility
- Width: 3.25" (8.23 cm)
- Thickness: 1.25" (3.2 cm)
- Length: 19" (48.3 cm)
- Weight: 18.6 oz (5270 g)
- Operating temperatures: -35° F (-37° C) to 158° F (70° C)
- Battery: Single 9 volt battery provides up to 100 hours of normal operation.
This product may be ineligible for discount codes and other advertised sales due to limitations from vendor or it is already at our lowest saleable price. To see all discount-ineligible products, click here.