Shibitters are homemade with all natural ingredients, and they're the first bitters made with ginseng. Each bitters uses a 60-day extraction process to allow the natural flavors to balance the bitterness of the gentian root, with the spice of cardamom, for a unique flavor. These Shibitters bitters will certainly amp up the flavor burst of any cocktail!
- Contains fresh and dried raspberry, toasted ginger, cardamom, cloves coriander, cherry bark, gentian, lemon zest, and liquid zing.
- Raspberry Lemon Drop Receipt:
*Take martini glass and sugar the rim. Combine vodka, syrup, lemon, bitters in shaker, shake and strain into martini glass. Garnish with pineapple on skewer and sliced basil.
- 2 oz Raspberry Vodka
- 1.5 oz Raspberry Syrup
- 0.25 oz Lemon Juice
- 6 drops Shibitters Raspberry Ginger Bitters
- 1 Teaspoon Shibitters Brandied Apples
- 1 Teaspoon Shibitters VanillaRum Sugar
- 1 slices basil leaf
- 2 Oz Raspberry Vodka
- Comprised of passion fruit, dried pineapple, lemon, lime zest, quassia, black walnut leaf, cardamom, all-spice, dandelion, and wormwood.
- Mango Mojito Receipt:
*In a shaker, muddle, mint fill with ice and add rum, mint syrup, lemon juice, mango bitters and shake. Pour in Collins glass with fresh ice and top with ginger beer.
- 1.5 Oz Silver Rum
- 0.75 Oz Mint Syrup
- 0..25 Oz Lemon Juice
- 0.25 Oz Lemon Juice
- 1 Oz Ginger Beer
- 6 drops Shibitters Mango Bitters
- Sprig of Mint
- Contains mellow gentian, fringe tree bark, thistle seed, vanilla bean, sarsaparilla, and toasted almonds.
- Chocolate Old Fashioned:
*In a double old fashioned glass Muddle cherries with Coffee Syrup. Fill with ice, add whiskey and bitters and flip (pour contents of glass into shaker) pour back into glass. Top with Baileys whip cream and garnish with shaved chocolate
- 2 oz Vanilla infused Whiskey
- 1.5 oz Coffee Syrup
- 6 Drops of Shibitters Almond Chocolate Bitters
- 3 Cherries
- 1 Tablespoon Baileys Whipped Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Chocolate Shavings
- Made from aromatic ingredients such as lavender, chamomile, hibiscus, daffodil, orange zest, lemon, and grapefruit.
- TEAquila Sunrise :
*Combine tequila, amaretto, oj, lemon and bitters in shaker, shake and strain into coupe glass. Combine a teaspoon of sugar and a few dashes of nutmeg and coat orange slice. Then torch! Use as garnish
- 2 Oz Chamomile infused Tequila
- 1.5 Oz Amaretto
- 0.25 Oz Spiced Orange Juice
- 0.25 Oz Lemon Juice
- 5 drops Shibitters Orange Chamomile Bitters
- 1 nutmeg brûléed orange slice
- Made from bright pineapple, dried pineapple, wormwood, cinchona bark, devils, club root, bay leaf, and rose water.
- Shibitters Rusty Nail:
*Combine Scotch, Drambuie and bitters in glass with ice and stir. Strain into a old fashioned glass (without ice). Garnish with a skewered pineapple stick
- 2.5 Oz blended Scotch
- 1 Oz Drambuie
- 5 dashes Shibitters Jalapeño Pineapple Bitters
- 1 Teaspoon Shibitters Brandied Pineapple
Great Choice !
Your selection has been added to your cart