This is a complete reproduction of the 1930 cocktail guide "Shake 'Em Up!" with a new introduction by Ross Bolton. Printed 3 years before prohibition was repealed, this book has page 68 removed at the request of United States Attorney because it featured a recipe on how to make Gin! This book has a nice feature of standards (like the Pink Lady and Martini) in unusual ratios.
Summary of Highlights and Features
- Includes many drawings and commentary about life.
- Includes recipes under each drink.
- This bootleg edition is a must have for any classic bar guide collector.
- Paperback: 82 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (August 14, 2008)
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
Great Choice !
Your selection has been added to your cart