If you love the barrel aged taste, but don't want the hassle of the actual barrel, then you must try using Oak Infusion Spirals. Distillers have used oak barrels for centuries to flavor their spirits, and this little spiral gives you that wonderful flavor directly in the bottle. It adds color, complexity, smoothness and subtle overtones to almost anything. It is especially effective in white whiskeys, rums, and tequilas, but you can turn almost any liquor into a top-shelf tasting masterpiece. It’s a new twist on a centuries old tradition.
- Fits into any 0.75 Liter Bottle
- Made from premium American White Oak
- Spiral cut to maximize end-grain exposure, which in turn minimizes aging time
- Spirals are baked then run through a custom made conveyor charring machine which adds a char #3
- Oak color, flavor, aroma and complexity is added to your young whiskey, bitters, growler of beer, or even hot sauce
- Adds delicious oak flavor to almost anything
- Fast submersion gets extraction started immediately
- 2 weeks ensures full extraction and triggers the onset of the integration process
- Designed, patented and manufactured in the USA
Great Choice !
Your selection has been added to your cart