The book, "Left Coast Libations: Art of West Coast Bartending: 100 Original Cocktails" written by authors Ted Munat and Michael Lazar is original and innovative. The carefully tested recipes and techniques in this guide, collected from the West Coast’s most talented bartenders, are sure to delight and satisfy all cocktail fans from novice to connoisseur. Written in playful style and provides invaluable bartending information. The mouth-watering recipes and lush photographs featured here will make readers excited to create the amazing cocktails of professional mixologists.
Summary of Highlights and Features
- Author, Ted Munat is a writer and raconteur.
- Photographer, Jenn Farringtonis an advertising, editorial, and documentary photographer.
- Author, Michael Lazar blogs about the research and re-creation of exotic and historic cocktail ingredients on the blog Stirred, Not Shaken.
- Hardcover: 166 pages
- Publisher: Left Coast Libations (September 1, 2010)
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 9.1 x 0.6 inches
Great Choice !
Your selection has been added to your cart