"How to Manage a Successful Bar" by Christopher Egerton-Thomas is an invaluable comprehensive guide to running a bar for maximum profit and minimum stress. Detailed coverage includes beverage and equipment basics; dealing with mixed orders from waiters; legal aspects of safety and sanitation; and guidelines for responsible alcohol service.
Summary of Highlights
- Includes 25 of the most important drink recipes
- How to hire, fire and motivate staff
- Establishing rapport with customers and handling difficult situations
- Contains numerous authentic examples.
- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (March 14, 1994)
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.6 x 8.9 inches
Great Choice !
Your selection has been added to your cart