Do you enjoy "kickin it up a notch"? This is certainly the next best thing to actually eating at one of famous chef and restauranteur Emeril Lagasse's restaurants. He has compiled 150 of his most popular recipes that you can now enjoy from your own home. Recipes like Barbecued Shrimp with Rosemary Biscuits, Brown Sugar Shortbread Cookies, Soufflêd Spinach and Brie Crêpes, and Poached Grouper with Mango Salsa. If you love the art of cooking, then this book is for you.
- Making your favorite Emeril dishes at home
- Enjoy tons of memorable meals
- Some of the most requested recipes from six of his famous restaurants
- Hardcover: 352 pages
- ISBN-10: 006018535X
- Dimensions: 9.7 x 7.2 x 1.3 inches
- Emeril Lagasse is donating a portion of his proceeds from the book to The Emeril Lagasse Foundation, a nonprofit organization established to support and encourage programs that create developmental and educational opportunities for children.
Great Choice !
Your selection has been added to your cart