This copper plated, rounded jigger is a bar tool inspired by the early days of the 1930's. A time when speakeasy bars flourished. The design is elegant and vintage with its reflective copper plating, it showcases double sided measurements (1oz x 2oz), as well as engraved increments on the interior wall of the jigger.
If you are a master mixologist driven by all aspects of craft cocktails, then the style and purpose that this stunning jigger brings to your cocktail presentation is essential. You are sure to love the look as well as quality of yet another high-end bar tool brought to you by the Final Touch® brand.
- Replicated vintage design from the 1930's
- Trendy and purposed for the craft cocktail movement
- Double sided measurements (oz and ml) with engraved 1/4 increments on the interior wall
- Stunning, reflective copper plating over commercial grade 304 stainless steel.
- Stands approximately 3.5" tall