Fee Brothers Pumpkin Spice Cordial Syrup tastes like all the goodness you look forward to in the fall. It can be used to add flavor to mixed drinks, coffees, or hot chocolates. Don't miss out on this flavor that's all the rage right now. Made in Rochester, New York. 12.8 fl oz bottle. (4/5 PT)
Shake with ice. Garnish with whipped cream.
- 1/2 oz Fee's Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- 1/ oz Fee's Irish Cream Syrup
- 1 1/2 oz Irish Whiskey
- 1 oz half and half
- Ideal for mixed drinks, topping desserts, and flavoring coffee or cocoa
- All the goodness and taste of fall
- Equal parts can be mixed vodka to make an alcoholic cordial
- Made in Rochester, NY
- 12.8 fl oz (4/5 PT)
- Corn, sweeteners, sugar, water, natural flavor, potassium sorbate, citric acid, caramel color, and less than 1/10 of 1% Benzoate of Soda as a preservative
- Non alcoholic
Great Choice !
Your selection has been added to your cart