If chocolate is a staple in your cocktails, try using Fee Brothers Brown Creme de Cacao Cordial Syrup. It is perfect for flavoring coffee, and makes a great topping for desserts. It is also an indispensable ingredient in such drinks as an Alexander or a Tootsie Roll. Made in Rochester, New York. 12.8 fl oz bottle. (4/5 PT)
Shake with ice. Strain into cocktail glass.
- 1/2 oz Fee's Brown Creme de Cacao
- 1/2 oz Light Cream
- 1 oz Gin
- Ideal for mixed drinks, topping desserts, and flavoring coffee or cocoa
- Great for drinks such as an Alexander or a Tootsie Roll.
- Equal parts can be mixed with 100 proof vodka to make an alcoholic liqueur
- Made in Rochester, NY
- 12.8 fl oz (4/5 PT)
- Corn, sweeteners, sugar, water, natural & artificial flavors, potassium sorbate, tartaric acid, and caramel color
- Non alcoholic
Great Choice !
Your selection has been added to your cart