If you are looking for fresh banana flavor for your cocktails or milkshakes, then you must try Fee Brothers Banana Cordial Syrup. This delicious syrup is a great way to replace those pricy frozen drink mixes. Just a small amount of Fees goes a long way! It can be used to flavor daiquiris, margaritas, and more. Made in Rochester, New York. 12.8 fl oz bottle. (4/5 PT)
Blend with ice and pour into cocktail glass.
- 1/2 oz Fee's Banana
- 1/2 oz Fee's White Cream de Cacao
- 1 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Half & Half Cream
- Ideal for mixed drinks, milkshakes, and topping desserts
- Great for drinks such as a banana daiquiri or a banshee
- Equal parts can be mixed with vodka to make the ordinary alcoholic cordial
- Made in Rochester, NY
- 12.8 fl oz (4/5 PT)
- Corn, sweeteners, sugar, water, imitation flavor, potassium sorbate, citric acid, FD&C Yellow #5 and #6, and less than 1/10 of 1% Benzoate of Soda as a preservative
- Non alcoholic
Great Choice !
Your selection has been added to your cart