This ice ball tray is a great way to add a little class to your cocktails without breaking the budget. Since these ice balls are larger than normal ice they will melt slower keeping your customers drinks from getting diluted longer. This mold makes 10 - 1 1/2 inch round ice balls and can also be used for cake pops.
To make perfect ice balls simply follow the instructions below:
- 1. Fill the bottom section of the tray with water and then press down gently to remove any excess water.
- 2. Put the tray in the freezer, making sure that the mold is level.
- 3. As soon as the water is frozen, run the tray under warm water for about 60 seconds to loosen the ice within the mold.
- 4. Remove the top portion of the mold and press up from the bottom to release the ice.
- 5. Add the ice to your customers cocktails or favorite soft drink and enjoy.