They are built from a high intensity cast aluminum material that will withstand abuse over time. Being extremely durable with enhanced longevity makes these scoops preferred over your typical plastic ones. Another great feature that these scoops offer is their flat bottom design. This enables you to easily reach the bottom and corners of a bin or other container. The flat bottom also allows for the scoops to sit level on a storage surface when not in use. They are stackable, so if you have a use for several sizes, you will conveniently save space!
Commonly, this style of scoop is used for ice purposes, but don’t rule out the advantages they can bring to your other measured scooping needs. They are a great addition to your kitchen for measuring out flour and sugar, or to your home brew arena to scoop up those vital ingredients.
Available in: 4oz, 7oz, 16oz, 24oz sizes
- Durable Cast Aluminum Material
- Available in several sizes
- Flat bottom design easily reaches corners and bottoms
- Dimensions 24 ounce: 13.5”L x 2.5”H x 5.25”W
- Dimensions 16 ounce: 12”L x 2”H x 4.25”W
- Dimensions 7 ounce: 9.5”L x 1.45”H x 3”W
- Dimensions 4 ounce: 8”L x 1.25”H x 2.5”W