About Our Company
BarProducts.com Inc., currently employees over 50 full time warehouse and office personnel between our Largo, FL and New Salisbury, IN locations. We offer an array of benefits, including health, IRA, paid vacation and sick leave, all in a casual, upbeat atmosphere. Our current departments include administrative, shipping, packing, receiving, assembly, purchasing, production, web development, graphic design, customer service, and more. We're proud that many of our employees are former bartenders or bar managers. Experience in the bar and service industry is not required to work here, but it's a definite bonus. Learn more about who we are on our About Us page.
BarProducts.com Inc., is always on the lookout for talent, whether or not you see listings for specific jobs. If you'd like to be considered for a department, please forward your resumé, portfolio (for graphic/web designers), contact information and pertinent details to email@example.com
- Sr. Web Graphics and Designer
- Experienced Web-Savvy Customer Service Person needed
- Adobe Illustrator & Customer Service
- Purchasing Agent
Sr. Web Graphics and Designer
This is a leadership role in an established ecommerce company. The primary duties are overseeing and implementing the Graphics, Design, Photography, and Branding of all aspects of the company, including product presentation, website graphics, printed media, marketing graphics, newsletters, ad graphics, and basic front-end web design.
This role oversees other graphics and photography employees, and works in conjunction with management, the lead developer, the lead content writer, and others involved with ecommerce and marketing. This role is also semi-managerial, and the candidate must be able to participate and lead internal meetings regarding all aspects of an ecommerce company. This role is also hands-on, as all employees, even supervisory employees, have a heavy hand in implementing projects and day-to-day tasks.
- Overseeing and implementing website graphics and ads
- Creating graphical newsletters and other marketing materials
- Overseeing and implementing the presentation of product listings
- Be able to juggle multiple tasks
- Learn and utilize Magento and NetSuite platforms
- Help create company policies, workflows, and long-term project plans
- Previous ecommerce experience.
- Candidate must already know the basic functions of a web-based, product-based business.
- Strong Adobe Suite skills. Photoshop and Illustrator are a must.
- Strong web design skills
- Strong graphic design skills
- CMS experience
- Understanding of photography
- Intermediate front-end web development skills (HTML, CSS)
- Intermediate understanding of modern SEO, PPC, and Social Media practices
- Solid verbal skills
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Work in a Windows environment
- Superior problem-solving and analytical skills
The technical requirements must be demonstrated before interviewing with real-world examples of work. Provide a portfolio of graphic work and examples of websites candidate has worked on, as well as explaining what role he/she played.
Skills that are a plus:
- Bartending or service industry experience
- Web and marketing copy/content experience
- Magento experience
- NetSuite Experience
- PHP and other languages beyond basic HTML/CSS
- Social media experience
- Video production/editing experience
- Advertising/Marketing experience
- Managerial experience
- Print and production experience
- Creative illustrative skills
- A sense of humor, and a love for the bar industry!
Experienced Web-Savvy Customer Service Person needed
BarProducts.com, an online retailer of 50+ employees in Largo, Florida, is seeking an energetic, talented and well organized person to join our Customer Service team. You would be one of 5 full time employees in that department. BarProducts.com has been around since 1995, serving the internet with bar and restaurant supplies.
This position includes:
- Answer phones, sometimes many calls at a time.
- Walking customers through orders
- Troubleshooting problems with the order process, including processing orders, handling chargebacks and other credit issues
- Taking credit card payments and occasionally cash payments (for walk-ins)
- Working with the purchasing and web departments to identify problems and propose solutions
- Working with the production and shipping departments to solve problems and help get orders to customers
- Minimum 2 years in an office environment doing customer service, phone support, phone sales or similar.
- High School Diploma and some college, though a 2 year degree or better is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the internet, ecommerce and online ordering principles. We're not looking for a programmer or web developer, but you need to be knowledgeable of payment gateways, payment processors, how the internet works, etc.
- Must be highly organized! You will be handling hundreds of order a day, following up with dozens of customers by phone and livechat, handling payments and interacting with both internal and external entities. As you will represent the company, you must be organized and ready to assist.
- You should think of yourself as friendly, assertive, compassionate, a go-getter and open to learning.
- Experience as a bartender, bar back or similar. The more you know about the bar industry, the better off you are in this position.
- Previous sales experience. While you're not doing outgoing calls (except to follow up on orders)
- While this position is a general customer service position, we're constantly growing and there's no more potential here than as a customer service person. If you learn the products, treat the customers right, work with your team members and show strong work ethic, you will eligible for better positions, including sales, management, purchasing, project management and more. This company has grown by more than 50% in the last 5 years and many of our prior customer service personalities have gone on to lead departments. We're looking for a strong candidate who can start out in the department and show us what you're made of.
Adobe Illustrator & Customer ServiceDo you have 2+ years working experience in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop? Have you worked in a pre-print, pre-press, production print or sign shop environment? Do you have a desire to be helpful and a well organized personality? Are you great on the phone, working with customers to find solutions?
If so, you could be our next design and support specialist at LogoBarProducts.com! We are looking to add to our growing team with another friendly, efficient and talented designer/customer service person. Most of your day will be spent correcting/re-drawing customer artwork, readying it for print processing and being backup for our primary customer service team, specializing in printed goods. You are working in a fast paced environment, often producing dozens to hundreds of print-ready pieces of art per day. You will spend approximately 2/3 of your day doing design and 1/3 of your day doing follow up calls and emails to customers about orders.
No cold calls! No outbound sales! No original art or design! If you're a highly motivated and efficient designer with a knack for people, this could be you!
Restaurant Supplies Company seeks Purchasing Agent. Candidate must have Chef/Restaurant/Hospitality experience, excellent negotiation and communicative skills, purchasing experience, leadership qualities and the willingness to take direction. Bartending experience a plus.
- Establish new restaurant supplies/equipment vendors
- Establish and Maintain preferred vendors
- Establish alternative vendors
- Negotiate with vendors
- Vendor purchase orders
- New product research
- Experience in a professional kitchen
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Prior/Comparable experience
- Basic computer and online research capabilities
- Ability to prioritize accurately
- Attention to detail, organized and able to multitask
- Ability to problem solve
If interested please email your resume with salary requirements for consideration.