This unique product is designed with the bartender in mind that wants an easy way to salt beer bottles in addition to their standard glassware. The Bottle & Glass Salt Rimmer features a square gray sponge, commonly soaked with lime juice when in use, and a top tray for storing salts. These two trays feature two bottle slots that can tilt forward, making it easy to soak and salt the neck of a beer bottle. Both of these trays are removable for easy cleaning. In addition to these two trays, there are two extra trays that slide out of each side of the Bottle & Glass Salt Rimmer. You can fill these with different salts or sugars.
Here's a tip: For an extra dose of rimming sugar or salt and less mess, instead of using the sponge, put a little honey in there!
- Dimensions: 3.5" H x 12" W (23" with side trays extended) x 6" D
- Two removable trays with beer bottle slots
- Two removable side trays to hold additional salts & sugars
- Large sponge to soak lime juice
- Four suction cups on bottom to stick to bar