Gone are the days when a lonely bottle of Angostura bitters held court behind the bar. Few ingredients have as rich a history or serve as fundamental a role in our beverage heritage as bitters. Whether you're a professional looking to take your game to the next level or just a DIY-type interested in homemade potables, the book "Bitters: A Spirited History of a Classic Cure" has a dozen recipes for customized blends as well as tips on sourcing ingredients and step-by-step instructions fit for amateur and seasoned food crafters alike.
Summary of Highlights and Features
- Features more than seventy cocktail recipes that showcase bitters’ diversity and versatility
- Includes a full chapter on cooking with bitters, with a dozen recipes for sweet and savory bitters-infused dishes.
- Author: Brad Thomas Parsons
- Photographer: Ed Anderson
- Hardcover: 240 pages
- Publisher: Ten Speed Press; 1 edition (November 1, 2011)
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.2 x 9 inches
Great Choice !
Your selection has been added to your cart