A Whisky Glass that is so much more. Fans of single malt scotch have enjoyed the iconic but expensive Glencairn glass for about a decade, and we're proud to introduce a unique glass with similar features to bring the best flavor and nose out of whisky (or whiskey) sampling, at a BarConic® price.
While ideal for enjoying a neat dram of single malt or blended whiskies, this glass has become widespread for beer sampling at bars and breweries as the rise of microbrews continues to climb. The shape and size lends well for drinking port, sherry, and all manners of cordials and liqueurs.
For best results with scotch, we recommend filling between 0.5 to 1.5 ounces, just at or below the widest part of the bulb. But, as the Scottish say, we don't care how you're drinking it, as long as you're drinking it.
This glass is similar to Anchor Hocking® The Glencairn® 6.25 oz. Whiskey Glass, and is made of durable glass.
- Handblown design focuses vapor and aroma of Scotch, Whiskey or Bourbon
- Tulip shape provides sensory illumination to the nuances of highland single malts and blends alike
- Solid wide base design makes this whiskey glass easy to grip
- Capacity: 6 oz..
- Made of thick and durable glass
- Similar to Anchor Hocking® The Glencairn® 6.25 oz. Whiskey Glass
- Can be used as beer sampler glasses
- Height: 4.5"
- Top Diameter: 1.75"
- Base Diameter: 1.75"