This surely is a "classic" style glass when it comes to the common bar or restaurant. The BarConic® Alpine™ 9 oz Highball Glass is virtually identical as far as its superior quality and desirable design when compared to the popular Libbey® 15236 Gibraltar glass, but at a fraction of the cost! They in fact are so similar, that they stack and blend perfectly together providing a smooth, cost efficient transition. Molded from a thick, durable material, this glass will hold up against common bar abuse. This Highball style is a favorite among many to serve that perfectly portioned cocktail such as a Sea Breeze, Vodka Cran and White Russians.
This product may be ineligible for discount codes and other advertised sales due to limitations from vendor or it is already at our lowest saleable price. To see all discount-ineligible products, click here.
Summary of Highlights and Features
- Stackable Highball
- Also referred to as Hi-Ball Glass
- Standard bar and restaurant glassware
- Comparable to Libbey's® Gibraltar and Anchor Hocking's® New Orleans lines
- Capacity: 9 ounces
- Measures 8.38 oz. / 248 ml when filled up to the rim
- Height: 4.5 inches
- Top Diameter: 2.875 inches
- Base Diameter: 2.5 inches
- Case Weight: 10.65 lbs
- Case Dimensions: 11.8" x 9.65" x 5.9"
Care and Instructions
Great Choice !
Your selection has been added to your cart